Menu

Interview With Gigi!!

Hey Everyone!! I decided to do an interview with my 5yr old sister Gigi. I hope you like it!
Me:What is your favorite color?
Gigi:My favorite color-is pink.
Me:What is your favorite song?
Gigi:My favorite song-
Me:Wait one minute. *Types*
Me:Okay what is it?
Gigi:Ummmm-What is this song called again? (This Will Be by Natalie Cole plays in the background)
Me:This will be?
Gigi:Yeah that one. The LOOve! The LOve The love love love love love!!
Me:Ok-um-Do you like cold or hot?
Gigi:Cold-I mean warm-yeah I like warm. Cold and worm?(speaks jibberish)
Me:Do you like sharing a room with me?
Gigi:Yes(JIBBERISH)
Me:Do you like drawing?
Gigi:Yes------I said YES
Me:What to you like drawing with?
Gigi:Um, Crayons-AND paint
Me:*Types what she said*
Gigi:Does that say "YOUM"? Oh no, it says um-yeah it says um. (Sings in jibberish)
Me:Okay*Types*
Gigi:What? WHAT ELSE? (Singing)What's my what?
Me:Huh? What were you saying?
Gigi:WHATS MY WHA-Can I go to the Bathroom?
Me:Yeah.
Gigi:Okay bye.
Me:*Does random stuff while waiting for her to come back*
Me: Ok.
Gigi: My favorite-wait what did you ask me?
Me: I didn't ask anything yet.
Me: Do you like-*Types*
Gigi: Do I like what?
Me: Chocolate or Vanilla?
Gigi: CHOCOLATE---Ice cream.
Me:*Types*
Gigi:What does that big word say?
Me:Chocolate
Gigi:Oh yeah. Cause' I said ChOCOLATE------I like ice cream.
Me:What is your favorite show?
Gigi:Umm-my favorite show is Pinkalicious.
Mom: ANA! Come unload the dishwasher!
Me:*Unloads* *Comes Back*
Gigi:Okay back on track. Locked and loaded------Are you printing this?
Me:No
Gigi:Okay good cause' I was CONVINCED you were printing it. How did you do the dishwasher so fast?
Me:I just did.
Gigi:Did what? I don't remember what I said.
Me:I unloaded the dishwasher fast.
Gigi:PFFFTT Ok.
Me:Where did you learn the word convinced?
Gigi:UUHHHHH from everywhere.
Me:Okay you need to take a bath is there anything else you want to say?
Gigi:YES.
Me:What?
Gigi:Like. What is my FAVorite kind of---SISTER.
Me:Okay who is your favorite sister?
Gigi:YOU
Me:Why?
Gigi:Be-because your really really---really really---um- FUn. Nothing else I want to say.
Me:Okay then that's it. Thank you.
Gigi:Your welcome-
*loud bang*
Gigi:WhAt are YoU DOing In THerE WhAT WaS THAT??!! Ugh. NORA BEN STOP MAKING LOUD NOISES WE ARE DOING STUFF IN HERE!!!!
Me:No we are done
Gigi:Oh ok BEN! NORA! YOU CAN KEEP DOING WHATEVER YOU WERE DOING!

1 comment:

Labels